vb:literal>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Caches in Bangor areas

I always love an opportunity to throw in the, more reason to cache armed : )
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    Reminds me of the Archie Bunker clip (search youtube for Archie Bunker on Gun Control) where his answer to hijack problems on airlines if to arm every passenger when they board the plane. Certainly not the worst idea!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Oh great now you tell me Cory.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I don't worry too much . . . then again I'm more of a day light cacher myself and the funny thing about riff raff is they tend to scurry like cochroaches in the light of day.

My own take . . . if I'm doing something legal and it's a public place I'll wade right into the fray and if someone is getting "busy" or up to no good . . . well no problem . . . they probably should have taken it indoors and got a room . . . probably my Irish pugnaciousness coming out I suppose.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    In the style I choose to cache, I do read the recent logs at a minimum. While I like the concept of the recent hides, some of them are not desirable, just from a muggle stand point, let alone other factors. Within a day, one went missing from Davenport, for reasons we can only speculate. I think the others will have the same trouble.
    Again, I like the concept of these....perhaps there is some middle ground of sorts for them to be successful.
    By the way....nice to see the delegate from Bradley once again!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post

I usually do.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

pugnaciousness - now there's a word you don't see everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    My own take . . . if I'm doing something legal and it's a public place I'll wade right into the fray and if someone is getting "busy" or up to no good . . . well no problem . . . they probably should have taken it indoors and got a room . . . probably my Irish pugnaciousness coming out I suppose.
    The only problem is in days past that would have simply scared them off, however these days it might get you beat, stabbed, or even shot. Hell you might even get a hypodermic needle in the leg or foot. I just don't feel safe in these areas anymore. Bangor was not like this years ago. Times are changing and not for the better. Anywhere else around the Greater Bangor area and I wouldn't have any issue, but this particular area of Bangor is pretty much the worst you could find. The activities are probably mostly contained to the night, but that will change too. There is a Methodist Church on Union St just up from the Greyhound Station, this is very near the same area we are discussing, and while driving by there in the middle of the day I saw two people on the steps of this church pretty close to pants on the ground if you know what I mean. In the middle of the day on church steps.......? This is the element that is hanging around that area.

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    The only problem is in days past that would have simply scared them off, however these days it might get you beat, stabbed, or even shot. Hell you might even get a hypodermic needle in the leg or foot. I just don't feel safe in these areas anymore. Bangor was not like this years ago. Times are changing and not for the better. Anywhere else around the Greater Bangor area and I wouldn't have any issue, but this particular area of Bangor is pretty much the worst you could find. The activities are probably mostly contained to the night, but that will change too. There is a Methodist Church on Union St just up from the Greyhound Station, this is very near the same area we are discussing, and while driving by there in the middle of the day I saw two people on the steps of this church pretty close to pants on the ground if you know what I mean. In the middle of the day on church steps.......? This is the element that is hanging around that area.
    Bad muggles.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post

I think they will be muggled soon, I went by a few of them yesterday but there were always to many people...shady characters. It will take just one person to go and get the cache anyways while they are there, then you will see a list of DNF's then hopefully an archive...I mean who gets pleasure making these finds??......YAY I Found the Bangor Ghetto woo hoo, now I know where to find whores and crack!
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.