vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now this is a 4x4 event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Dave, I want to set up a fall event so I may be getting a hold of you on this one. I have some great ideas for a event of this type and maybe since you refuse to hold an event maybe you will think about helping to setting one up.
    (would any of those ideas be able to be implimented to the current event to improve on the wheeling side...)???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    More on-topic: There is a way to make a mandated longer drive to an event - make it a multi! I know Rick don't care for them as much, but you could have coords to different spots to get you to the actual event. It could even be markers where you need to turn. I bet I could do a good job out near my old house... hmmm... I refuse to host an event, but I might be willing to help anyone out there. I think I could make a decent multicache 4WD trip from Old Town about 10 miles crossing a stream and few puddles and some rougher rocky stuff having the event on a mountaintop with a great view. The good part about it would be once you are finished it would be a 1.5 mile drive to paved road to go home.
    what about sayyyyy... from old town to topsfield???

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    when do you plan on taking your trip??? you'll be cuttin pretty close if ya go on your trip and try to make the event. (and yeah, that sounds like a lot of work to be done in that amount of time, that'll take a lot of beer to do...)
    Well, the exact departure date is basically when the Jeep is done and I am fairly comfortable that it will go the distance w/o major disaster. Our time and ultimate destination keeps getting less and closer. If worse comes to worst, we may have to postpone the long trip to next summer and do shorter one this year--sigh!

(would any of those ideas be able to be implimented to the current event to improve on the wheeling side...)???
    Hmm, well some of the ideas include having to camp out at the remote location other then at a public camp ground and yes having a multi along the way. I don't want to give out my ideas and spoil it in case I go through with it. To answer your question though, no because it will not fit in. It is also going to be a themed event. I need to get with Dave and see if he is willing to help.

PS. Hiram I figured out the meaning in your name (Hiram357). It is not secret now.
    Blazing Troll

Hmm, well some of the ideas include having to camp out at the remote location other then at a public camp ground and yes having a multi along the way. I don't want to give out my ideas and spoil it in case I go through with it. To answer your question though, no because it will not fit in. It is also going to be a themed event. I need to get with Dave and see if he is willing to help.
    oh sure... i see how it is... i ask for input for my event and get none... but now that you're going to have an event like this....

PS. Hiram I figured out the meaning in your name (Hiram357). It is not secret now.
    I guess I'll have to kill you now... unless... how exactly did you find out....

By the way Rick... I thought of a great TB idea, that was inspired by you... So ya might want to sleep with one eye open... (it's a really cool idea too...)

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Well, the exact departure date is basically when the Jeep is done and I am fairly comfortable that it will go the distance w/o major disaster. Our time and ultimate destination keeps getting less and closer. If worse comes to worst, we may have to postpone the long trip to next summer and do shorter one this year--sigh!
    Don't forget it's a jeep... Fix Or Repair Dai... wait a minute...

oh sure... i see how it is... i ask for input for my event and get none... but now that you're going to have an event like this....
    I did not have these idea when you were looking for help. I just thought of them last night while reading through some events. If I had thought of them back then I would have told you. However if I do this event you are more then welcome to host it with me. I can use some help.

I guess I'll have to kill you now... unless... how exactly did you find out....
    I know who Hiram was in relation to the Free Masons and know you location. That is all I will say seeing I don't want to give away you secret.
    Blazing Troll

However if I do this event you are more then welcome to host it with me. I can use some help.
    Well you are one of the founding members of the ORCAs, how could I say no?

I know who Hiram was in relation to the Free Masons and know you location. That is all I will say seeing I don't want to give away you secret.
    oh ok, i was thinking that maybe you found out the way thats supposed to be found out only by finding out the way that I can't say or else you would find out... but the numbers are still a secret...

what about sayyyyy... from old town to topsfield???
    That's an easy enough route, but it'd probably involve less 4WD than the route I was thinking.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    That's an easy enough route, but it'd probably involve less 4WD than the route I was thinking.

Rt 2 doesnt count... But there are a lot of sand pits down around the grand lake area that could be fun.