vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who is going from Maine?

Cool Looking for updates

Sooo..... It's be awhile since anyone has posted here. Anymore out there make the commitment to go this Mega yet? They have now posted the Midnight Geocoin Madness event as well as an Early Bird event on Wednesday night. This will be the closest Geowoodstock to the northeast we will likely see. Of course Maine will hopefully be hosting New England's first Mega event next year with the EarthCache Event in Portland.
    Happy Trails!

Totally bumming this won't be in the cards this year where it is so close. I know everyone who goes will have a great time. Had a blast at the one I did attend. Brad and a few of the others know the rop and if you are new and wondering - just ask them.

I guess I will just wait for a mega event to come to Maine
    Moo

I'd love to go, went to the last two and had a great time. Busy at work and closing the store for a week in May for vacation time with Kim means work all summer!

One of those choices that had to be made. You will have a good time on your other trip and keep your wife happy. A win win as I see it.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    One of those choices that had to be made. You will have a good time on your other trip and keep your wife happy. A win win as I see it.
    ...and chalk up another country cached in. Gotta keep collecting those so I can log Cano's world traveller cache!

Default Bumping it back up...

So has anyone else made plans to go to PA and attend GW9 yet? The discounted registration closed as of May 1st, and all registration will close on June 1st. So if you plan to go it will cost an additional $5 right now, but you can still get registered. Don't miss out.
    Happy Trails!

Lightbulb Group photo...

Here is the plan to get the New England contingency gathered for a group photo.

As we have done in the past, it would be great to get a group photo of the New England geocachers. The schedule for the day is posted. The official meal time is 11-2:30. So I propose after the meal, say 3:30 for us to all gather. And not knowing the layout of the event, I suggest we all meet by where ever they have the "official" b...oard/map of where participants are from. I know we all will have our own agendas for the day and there is no time that will be perfect for everyone. But generally speaking I think most of us are there for the meal & then hanging around for a while afterwards. I will post this on Facebook & the GW9 website as well. Pass the word. I am sure we will have a great turn out of our group as it is so close to home this year. 23 more days! Can't wait to see everybody!!
    Happy Trails!

We will definitely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I won't be going. My sister and I will be on the trail headed south, but I don't think we'll get that far.
    Okay, I lied. I WILL NOT be hiking with my sister. So, now I'm thinking of going to the event. It looks like I can still register, but not get any of the perks, and get a campsite. Tat was originally going to drop Ellen and I off at the trail head on his way to Geowoodstock. Now, I'm just thinking of hitching a ride all the way to the event. Problem is, he's coming back too late in the week for me. I'd also like to take my bike (if I can ride one).