vb:literal>

Thread: Cameo...CacheMaine hits 900

Default Cameo...CacheMaine hits 900

A great milestone Cammy! Charron and I are happy to see you achieve such a milestone and also won't forget the many great coins and caches you have put out there. You know you will always be informed of the parmachenee coin you have set loose. Sent our post to Gob-ler's thread.

Wow - we got 2 going here! I couldn't miss out on a 2-fer! Let me tell you about the laughs we had today...........I was pushing as I didn't want to be late.....wanted to meet and greet folks......and the food was at 12:30! A funny comment was heard on the way home.......maybe we should have left at 6A (which is our usual time to hit the road - LOL)! That's ok - I got the RC Fan cache as she laughed at me wallowing through the snow!

Thumbs up Way to go Cammy

Now get busy and just do that next 100.
    Happy Trails!

Default Yahoo!

Congratulations! Wow, I'm stalled in the 600's. I'm impressed. You're not too far from the BIG one. It was nice to see you yesterday!

Congrats! good to see you again yesterday!

Great accomplishment Cameoooooo. Now about the next 100?

You guys are the greatest! I get two threads! How awesome for that! I can only imagine what you guys have up your sleeves for cache #1000! he he heh...

Thanks to all for the kind words...we have really enjoyed the journey and look forward to making more cache memories with all of you! Here's to the next 100!