vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: user name?

Default user name?

I am curious about how people came up with their user name.

My name "loonylady" came from my Old Town kayak, a Loon 138

and I also use AKA Smart Blonde #1 well we all kknow that that is a farce a smart blonde ha, ha, ha. but it makes for fun. My daughters are Smart blonde 3's 2 & 3. not to be left home are the dogs Smokey and Freckles.

So what I am asking on this thread is: How did you come up with your name? It is kind of like looking at novelty plates and trying to figure out what they stand for.

Smile

I wanted to come up with something with geo in it that would fit on a license plate. According to a site in the uk a geohiker is someone who enjoys both geocaching and hiking. Trouble was geohike was already taken on geocaching.com so I added maine to the end to arrive at goehikemaine.

You are right, some are not so obvious, but mine is just as it states.......I spend a lot of time combing the beaches. I look for treasures like sea glass, pottery, rocks, driftwood, etc.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default Haffy Who?

Well with a last name like Hafenecker,well you can guess the rest. I have had that nickname for many years and even more but that's another story....lol
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Well.. obivous... we are chicks... My mom, me and my 4-year old daughter, who keeps refering us as the "Cacher-chicks".

Cool My Nick

I started using mainiac in Florida during the 10 years I lived there as my e-mail address to show where I was from. Somewhere along the line I added the 1957(obviously my birth year). So I now simply use it for everything. All my e-mail addresses, nicknames, etc. I don't have to think about who I am on what server that way.
    Happy Trails!

I picked mine years ago, needing another name for myself online, I chose another name for Pseudonym

d’76 Guest

Talking

Mine is a no Brainer. Dave my name and My birth year.

My partner in Crime is Girlmate. She is my girlfriend but that sounds very highschoolish. But she started as my room mate. Hence Girlmate

Isn't Smart Blond what one might call as oxymoron.

hmmm....I wonder if I should admit this....but I got mine at a party in college...I really wish I could remember how it all started....LOL...well it stuck and I have been forever TINK !!...

wbdent My name started when I was in the military. I had one person that made fun of my last name and use to call me Troll. I did not mind that because I just considered the source. But when the internet came to be I had to come up with a name. So I was going to use Troll but that was a very popular name on the internet. So I had to come up with something different that no one would ever think of duplicating it. So I picked something that I like doing a lot. I am obsessed with hiking the Appalachian Trail. So I added the “AT” to the front of “Troll” and now I am know as Attroll.
    Blazing Troll